Individualized Training Plan - Remote Coaching is 4 weeks personalized progressive one-on-one fitness program, that will guide you trough your work out.
When it comes to training, there is no 'one size fits to all'. Whether you are a professional athlete or you never trained in your life before, when starting a new training plan you need to know exactly 'where are you at' in term of:
1. Posture. Do you have any postural deviations?
2. Mobility. Never load before achieving full range of motion. Can you lift your arms over head without banding your elbows or arching your lower back? Or, can you perform a full squat without lifting your heels off the ground?
3. Movement. How well can you perform a simple movement in all directional planes?
4. Past training experience. How long have you been training? What type's of training did you do before? Have you ever had a coach? How consistent are you? Is this going to be your first time training ever?
5. Goal. What are you looking up to? Do you want to improve your specific lift, general strength, run faster or simply feel good? Short or long term, goal should always be there. Above the all, keep your goal realistic.
I will as well need to know about your:
1. Medical history. Is there any medical condition I should know about? Surgeries?
2. Injury. Past or recent, most injuries treated properly especially in early stage become just temporary.
Considering all of the above information, I will create the most suitable training plan for you.
Overall, I am helping clients improve their performance and achieve healthy body composition that will enhance their quality of life, health and confidence.
Areas of expertise:
Strength and Conditioning
Mobility and Flexibility
Postural deviation correction
How it works?
Text or call me to any contact listed below. After you sign up you will receive forms to fill up.
The forms are including all the information about your health and past training experience.
Once forms are sent back we will schedule a zoom call, so I can find out everything about your lifestyle and goals. After that you can start following your training plan trough a True Coach Online training platform.
Your training program will be structured into 3 parts: warm up, main work out and cool down.
For each training part you will be able to see number of sets and repetitions to be completed along with the short videos showing how exercise is suppose to be done.
You will be able to track your completed repetitions and number of weights used so as upload a video of yourself performing exercise. This is optional, but highly recommended so that you can allow me to correct you if needed or to give you a tips.
Phone number: +971 50 3241306 Ivana
Choose the Right Path.
My Fit Path