Certified Sports Nutritionist and Personal Trainer
Over the past 16 years, I have made it my mission to help people improve quality of life and achieve their fitness goals through bespoke training programs and nutrition plans.
Whether the goal is to lose weight, build muscle or make healthier eating choices, every ‘body’ is a puzzle unlike any other, requiring thoughtful assessment and iterative change management.
This is why my individualized approach has worked for so many clients – from working professionals who might have difficulty finding time to train, to elite athletes who need help with structured recovery.
Areas of expertise:
- Body composition management (fat loss, muscle gain);
- Physical Training: Strength & conditioning, mobility;
- Building bespoke nutrition plans and coaching clients through implementation;
- Breaking plateaus, improving athletic performance & recovery;
- Sports Nutritionist, Precision Nutrition;
- Sports Nutrition Specialist ISSA, International Sports Sciences Association;
- Personal Trainer, ACE / American Council on Exercise;
- Advanced Strength Program Design, Charles Poliquin;