Individualized meal plan is a 4 weeks detailed meal plan tailored to meet your specific needs in term of:
1. Medical history. Do you have high blood pressure, or do you have a sensitive digestive tract?
2. Food preference. We will try to focus more on heathy choices that you enjoy eating so you can stay consistent.
3. Daily routine. How's your working schedule? Ability to prepare food?
4. Daily activity. It's not just your work out that matters. How active or sedentary are you throughout the day? Are you on your feet most of the day or are you more of a couch potato?
5. Number of meals that you prefer to eat per day. There is no right or wrong. Different approach works differently for everyone, so as meal frequency.
6. Work out. What type of sport are you doing? How many times per week? Are you training twice per day? How many minutes per session? Intensity? Volume? Are you training at all?
7. Supplementation. We don't recommend sports supplementation unless your eating routine is already on point and you are training consistently. In case you are, we will advice and recommend supplements. Your specific supplement nutritional facts will be included in your plan with the appropriate dosage and timings.
Whether your goal is to reduce body fat, gain muscle, improve athletic performance or to simply improve your general health and wellbeing, we will help you reach your goal.
We use real foods that can be purchased in most of supermarkets. We will suggest the brands to you, but you can always use your preferred brand. We focus on:
- Vegetables, fruits and whole grains;
- Lean meats, poultry, fish, beans, eggs, and nuts;
- Limiting saturated and trans fats, and added sugars;
- Controlling portion sizes;
How it works?
After you make purchase, you will receive forms to fill up.
The forms are including all the information about your health, physical activities, food preferences, etc. Once forms are sent back, you will receive your meal plan in within 72hours. After that, only if you request, we can schedule a zoom call, where we will answer all of your questions. Or, in case everything is clear you can immediately start following your plan trough the mobile App or trough email.
In your plan you will be able to see the macronutrient split percentages (X% protein, Y% fat & Z% carbohydrates) and exact grams of proteins, fats and carbohydrates that are in each meal, day and week. In other words, you can understand your plain in detail although we don't recommend bothering with numbers. Since we are here to make all the calculations for you, you can simply focus on following your plan and give us as much feedback as possible so we can make the plan meet your expectations.
Your coach will be available for you trough whatsapp from Sunday to Thursday 6am-6pm (UTC+04:00).
Choose the right path.
My Fit Path.